In this BzzAgent kit I received:
-ClearlySheer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen lotion (one 5 oz bottle and three 1 oz tubes)
-ClearlySheer Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen continuous spray (two 1.6 oz cans)
-coupons for $2.00 of any 2 oz or larger ClearlySheer product
I was excited to try out this new product and it came just in time for the summer!
This fair-skinned gal can’t go without her sunscreen!
- Clinically tested on acne-prone skin, the ClearlySheer line does not clog your pores or give you nasty breakouts. I have very sensitive skin and most products do contribute to some kind of skin issues for me. I am pleased to say that I had no breakouts or rashes of any kind with this product! Score!
- This product has a fresh & light scent and is not overpowering. It’s a citrus blend with a hint of flowers. Since I have sensitive skin and allergies, I’m very careful about selecting what products I put on my skin. The light floral scent of this sunscreen was nice and refreshing, but not so overpowering that it takes your breath away.
- The broad spectrum protection helps decrease the risk of early skin aging . Available in body lotion, face lotion, and spray in two categories: Sunny Days and Beach & Pool. The Sunny Days lotion is available in SPF 15 or 30 and the Beach & Pool lotion is available in SPF 50. The Sunny Days face lotion is available in SPF 30 and the Beach & Pool face lotion comes with SPF of 50. The Sunny Days spray is available in SPF 30 and the Beach & Pool spray comes in SPF 30 or SPF 50.
- All the products are water resistant for up to 80 minutes. You must then re-apply them to continue the coverage.
- Keeps your skin moisturized and feeling soft and smooth.
- The body lotion is only available in a 5 oz bottle and runs about $8.99 and up in most retail stores. With as much sunscreen as I use, this bottle did not last long at all. I thought the price was a bit much for the amount you get.
- You have to shake the bottle very well before applying and re-applying. If you don’t shake prior to applying you will get a oil-like mixture that resembles cottage cheese and/or yogurt. This is easily fixed by shaking the bottle prior to use, however, sometimes you are in a hurry and don’t remember to do this.
- The bottle tells you that the products may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
All in all, I give this product a 7.5 out of 10 stars. I really like that this product goes on smoothly and absorbs into your skin fast. I love the smell-it’s not too strong but still has a light, refreshing scent. I also love that it doesn’t cause my skin to be oily or make my skin break out.
I’m a member of BzzAgent and I received Coppertone’s new ClearlySheer products for free to test out and review. If you are interested in learning how to be a member of BzzAgent please message me.