~All pictures and recipes are from the websites below~
Who doesn’t love soup!?!
I can live on soup in the fall and winter months.
It’s soothing to my stomach, very filling, and it helps keep me warm!
These are some of my favorite fall soup recipes.
Hope you enjoy and test them out-you won’t be sorry!!
- Hamburger Soup http://www.simplyklassichome.com/2011/10/31-days-of-simply-homemade-day-1.html
- Healthy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/03/12/healthy-homemade-chicken-noodle-soup/
- The Best Tomato Basil Soup http://jennysteffens.blogspot.com/2011/01/recipes-tomato-basil-soup-best-grilled.html
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe http://myblessedlife.net/2010/03/broccoli-cheddar-soup-panera-style.html
- Sweet Potato Cauliflower Soup http://www.manifestvegan.com/2011/10/sweet-potato-cauliflower-soup/
- Chunky Vegetable Soup http://butterflyfoodie.blogspot.com/2011/01/beat-cold.html
- Taco Soup http://www.recipegirl.com/2007/01/26/taco-soup/
- Split Pea Soup with Ham http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/01/split-pea-soup-with-ham/